Business Process Analyst
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic critical thinker who has intermediate business-analysis experience and is passionate about the creation of business process efficiencies. (The role does not currently include systems analysis.)
What does a Business Analyst do?
The Business Analyst is required to assist with
- Building and developing processes to drive efficiencies throughout the organisation
- Designing and executing strategic business-development programmes as initiated by the CEO
- Implementing processes, methodologies and programmes that have been developed into various business contexts.
What experience is preferred?
You need to have three to four years’ prior experience in business process mapping, business analysis and project administration. You need to have experience working in an agile (scrum) environment.
What kind of personality will excel in this role?
You need to be an excellent communicator, who is able to engage effectively with multiple stakeholders on various projects. You need to be organised and very systematic in your thinking. A healthy amount of energy will also serve you handsomely in this role, as we are constantly working at a very high pace.
What are the minimum requirements?
In order to be considered for the role, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- An undergraduate degree in business is compulsory but a postgraduate qualification is ideal
- Industry certifications in Business Analysis and Project Administration/Management are advantageous
- Responsible for own transport
- Self-motivated individual
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (incl. but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, Outlook and Word)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Problem-solving ability
- Able to work independently and deliver precise and accurate work
- Fast to produce work
- Good researcher
- High level of commitment and strong work ethic
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A great, positive and enthusiastic team player
- Ability to prioritise conflicting demands